We have learned that organizational change is a process rather than an event. It often starts with knowing what to change, continues through how to change, and then concludes with when to change. Using these steps as a foundation, present a 3-5-page paper that addresses the following:
· Research organizations in KSA that, in the past three years, have recently completed a major change to their organization (e.g., merged with another firm, expanded operations, significantly reduced staff, etc.).
· Provide a brief summary of the organization and the reasons for their recent change.
· Present the steps or process the organization followed, from the initiation of the change process to the implementation of the change.
· Discuss the stakeholders who were included in the process and indicate what their roles were.
· Finally, discuss the key processes/strategies which were successful, the key processes/strategies which were not successful, and advice or suggestions you would offer (based on what you have learned thus far in this course) which may result in a more successful change initiative in the future.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 3 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Required Chapter 2 (Industry Analysis section, pp. 40-55) in Foundations of Strategy Raharja. S. J., & Arifianti, R. (2018). Competitive strategy in “XYZ” four-star hotel company in Tangerang City, Indonesia. Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research, suppl. Supplementary Issue 1, 7,
Recommended Ng, E., & Metz, I. (2015). Multiculturalism as a strategy for national competitiveness: The case for Canada and Australia. Journal of Business Ethics, 128(2), 253-266. here the SEU link https://sdl.edu.sa/SDLPortal/en/Publishers.aspx Simani, W. L. (2017). TQM perspectives under the competitive strategies and the organization performance in Kenyan manufacturing sector. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 16(2), 1-20.