- Risk Management Plan using the Risk Register Template spreadsheet found in Files section (50 points)
Remember, a risk is an uncertain event or condition that can have a positive or negative impact on the project.
This week, you will:
- Identify and analyze your project risks
- Complete a risk register as the foundation for your risk management plan
- Evaluate each task in your project schedule to identify any risk factors associated with the execution of the deliverable
- Add your list of risks to the risk register template in Files section
The number of risks will depend on the project deliverables in your schedule; however, 20 negative and positive risks are the minimum.
I have attached the Risk Management Template and my papers for your reference.